You are here: eircom.net homepage » social » forums
haulster

Zimbra at eircom.net email login

When I try to log in to my eircom.net webmail I get diverted to a page with a Zimbra logo asking for my login and passowrd. Is this correct and if not what should I do about it? It is happenning from two computers.

Please use plain text.
eircomAnthony
Topics: 14
Kudos: 42
Solutions: 181

Re: Zimbra at eircom.net email login

[ Edited ]

Hi haulster,

Thanks for your post.  There is a slight issue at them minute with redirecting some Webmail access to a Zimbra login page.

This is due to an update that may take a short while to fully propagate across all the servers. That is:  if you try logging on to your webmail through the standard eircom URL (for e.g: eircom.net/email) you may get redirected to a Zimbra login.

This should be resolved soon. In the mean time, if you need to access your eircom Webmail just log in through the 'My email' service LINK on our main website portal : www.eircom.net.

This 'tab' can be found on the menu listing along the top of the eircom.net website : My email

Once you are logged on to this website, you should be able to access your eircom email account again.

Let me know if this resolves the matter for you, and apologies for the inconvenience. Again, this should be sorted out soon.

Best Regards,

Anthony

Common questions answered here!

Click here to PM me
Please use plain text.